Monday 30 December 2013

SOURZ SPRINTED TOFFEE APPLE - PERFECT DRINK TO BRING IN THE NEW YEAR!





I was recently sent a lovely Christmas gift from Sourz. Myself and my friends have always been a fan of Sourz, definitely an essential for a night out. Who doesn't love shots eh? I have tried a few of their classic flavours like apple, mango and cherry. So when they sent me their new limited edition flavour Sprinted Toffee Apple*. I was so excited to try it. The drink is perfect for the festive season if you wanna make some mulled wine or cider for the colder nights or have a few shots with friends before heading out in to town then definitely pick it up. I really wanna try some cocktails with it too.


Thanks Sourz for the gift, it certainly went down a treat in my household at Christmas. I even have some left for New Year!

So what are you all doing for New Year. Will you be trying Sourz?