Wednesday 30 April 2014

OOTD - BLUE JEANS, WHITE SHIRT



Quick snap in Topshop 
(Tee - New Look. Waistcoat - Topshop (old). Jeans - River Island. Shoes Primark (Limited Edition)

 Grabbed some dinner from Eat 

 Sunglasses from H&M 

Check out Tempo Tea by on Queen Street (just across from the side door of Primark) 


I was hoping to get this post up last night but I fell asleep about 9 o'clock - I am usually a night owl scrolling through Tumblr at 3am so I must have needed the sleep. This is the outfit I wore to college yesterday the weather was looking nice so decided to wear my leather waistcoat which I got in Topshop ages ago.  After college I  went along to the Tempo Tea Bar event with a few other blogging friends NaomiLyn and Jennifer. I had never tired bubble tea before but heard it's very popular in London, it did not disappoint at all. I tried a mango and passion fruit one, it was amazing!