Sunday 19 May 2013

Mini Haul




I have been so busy with the dreaded graded unit and organising the fashion show I thought I was allowed some retail therapy to cheer myself up and decided to share a few things I purchased with y'all.


 The first thing are these gorgeous H&M MONOCHROME HEELS. H&M are on fire with their shoes recently they're forever bringing out affordable and amazing quality shoes every couple of months so when I seen these on the website I immediately wanted them I haven't had very good delivery service in the past with h&m so prayed that the shoes would be in store and they were! I am a huge fan of big platform shoes and have worn my Jeffery Campbell Litas to death. I wore the shoes out last night when I went out clubbing with friends and my feet were perfectly fine. I still cant get over that the shoes were only £25 they look much more expensive.


 I also picked up a hairband from Primark. I have wanted a Crown and Glory hairband for months but I couldn't justify the price and also couldn't decide on a colour. I wore the crown to Lana Del Rey on Thursday night which brings me onto a little story. My sister is a huge fan of Lana so both of us decided to queue for ages, 8 hours to be precise and when Lana was singing she came into the crowd and my sister handed her crown and she took it and performed with it on for a few songs. My sister was over the moon. 


 I picked up an amazing bargain this week. I was online looking at various websites for cheap perfume deals I was after a summer one. I came across a website called THE FRAGRANCE SHOP  so I started looking on there and came across  90ml YSL Parisienne perfume for £35 I thought it was a mistake and even phoned up the store in town to double check and it was true. My mum even bought one too. Apparently they do amazing deals on perfume regularly so I would definitely recommend ordering from them.


 I buy Vogue every month and have a little collection on my bedside but I was really excited for this issue as it was the launch of Miss Vogue but unfortunately I was so disappointed with the magazine especially after all the hype it was receiving beforehand. The magazine is supposed to be targeted at the younger market who enjoy fashion. But after having a look through I would love to find teenagers who can actually relate the magazine as it is still full of designer handbags costing an absolute fortune and articles on teenagers with parents who are millionaires. Completely unrelatable to an average teenager who struggles to afford Topshop.