Tuesday 11 June 2013

JUNE WISH LIST


Firstly I apologise for not posting in a while I have been so busy lately and haven't had time to post but I have officially finished college for the summer so I shall hopefully be posting more regularly.I was a little stuck with what to post so figured I would just stick with a good old wish list. I have been loving the sports luxe trend at the moment and so here is a few things I would love in my wardrobe.

❤  Sliver Casio Watch - I already have a gold casio watch and absolutely adore it I wear it most days. I love the Michael Kors watches which are very popular but I think they look stupid on my tiny wrist. The Casio watches are just perfect to wear everyday and are pretty inexpensive. I wouldn't recommend buying the watches from Urban Outfitters though. They charge an absolute fortune for them. A few online store are selling them for around £20. I would check out the WATCH SHOP.


❤ Homies - I love this jumper although it isn't my usual style I think it would look perfect with a gold chain and definitely fits into the sports luxe trend. Prices for this jumper vary I would check eBay if you are after a bargain. Ebay is great for items that are only going to be 'in trend' for a few months.


❤ Mom Jeans - I cant believe I am including these jeans in a wish list but the Mom Jeans are proving to be very popular recently and I am not going to lie I am a huge fan. Loads of high street shops having them in store right now and range from around £30. Again I would completely avoid Urban Outfitters I was in last week and seen that they're charging £45 for Levi 501s. Absolutely ridiculous.  I would have a look on Ebay and check out a few charity shops you could even raid your mums wardrobe.


❤ Nike Trainers - I haven't worn trainers since I was 12 when I basically begged my mum for a pair of K-Swiss haha. Trainers are definitely coming back into style I am not a fan of the Air Max or Blazers that are in shops but I really like these ones and seem like a great way to make an outfit really casual. Although I am loving trainers I am still a heels kinda girl at heart. Don't panic ladies!