Sunday 9 March 2014

I AM IMPRESSED PRIMARK, WELL DONE!

♡ Primark (Limited  Edition) -  £18 

I don't know about yourself but I pretty much avoid Primark most of the time - the shop can instantly put me in a bad mood but when I seen that they were selling these sandals I knew I had to get over my fear and get myself to the store asap (I did go in early in the morning to avoid the madness) as I knew they were going to sell out fast, which they have but fortunately I seen a lonely wee pair sitting on a shelf and in my size, perfect! 

I do love my chunky footwear and really wanted to pair of sandals like this for summer (if we can call it that in Scotland) I was originally going to buy a pair in River Island but really didn't want to spend £55 on something I will no doubt wear for a few months. I am pretty chuffed with my Primark ones - I am tempted to go back and pick up the white & holographic ones too.