Friday 8 August 2014

A LONG OVERDUE UPDATE

I haven't posted in over a month and I'm so gutted I have not being able to as I had so many ideas for over summer but I managed to get myself a new job at New Look. It all happened so fast as I basically handed my cv, bagged myself an interview that night and got a call saying I got the job a day later. I'm really enjoying myself the now although I was pretty nervous at the start I am getting a lot more confident and looking forward to learning loads of new things (if you didn't know I study retail management at college so it is great to get a real insight into the industry). Obviously for the past two weeks or so Glasgow held the commonwealth I didn't have any tickets myself and was on holiday for the majority of it but can safely say town was crazy for two weeks but it was pretty nice to see. 

Apart from working I also managed to jet away to Barcelona for a couple of days at the end of July. I have loads of ootd pictures and also a haul to write up about my time there but I absolutely loved it and would definitely go back. It's an absolute beautiful city and I am so glad we got to pack so much into our four days there. 

And finally yesterday I celebrated my 20th birthday. I'm no longer a teenager, it's so strange. I'm working all this week so haven't had a proper chance to properly celebrate but I have arranged a night out with my friends at the weekend which shall be fun. 

So I have spent my summer basically working, eating tapas & drinking sangria. Not too bad I'd say. What did you get up to this Summer? I've going to getting myself into a wee routine with the good old blog so keep a look out this week and follow on me  twitter and blog lovin for updates.