Tuesday 21 October 2014

WISHLIST// AUTUMN EDITION



The nights are getting colder & darker so what better way to spend your nights all cosy in bed with Netflix on with endless cups of tea. My plan for next pay day is to pick up a few autumn essentials. I first seen this dressing gown in Topshop last year but never had a to chance to pick it up so was delighted to see it on the website again. It looks so cosy to wear in the horrible cold mornings I need to get up early for work or college. I'm not much of a fan of UGG boots although their slippers look amazing but the £70 price tag I simply can't justify right now so I'm after a similar pair a lot cheaper. The last item on my autumn wish list has got to be a mug, an initial mug to be exact. I just think they are so cute. I really like the ones from Anthropologie and thought it would look really nice in my Instagram photos, is it really sad that I even consider that? Yes definitely. 




Signature Fonts