Thursday 6 December 2012

Christmas Tag!











So Christmas is approaching us so that means the Scottish Bloggers Christmas Party is aswell. So excited! To get into the sprit I thought I would do a little tag which I seen on Lynsey's blog and also floating about YouTube. 


1.What's Your Favorite Holiday Movie? 


I would have to say Home Alone 2 Lost in New York.


2. What's Your Favorite Christmas Color? 

Red or gold for sure. 

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?


I always get ready on Christmas day, nothing dressy we usually spend Boxing Day in our PJs.


4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?


My mum, as Lynsey also said she is the one who goes shopping for the presents, gets all the decorations up and makes Christmas dinner. 


5. Do You Open Your Presents On Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?

Christmas Day, when me and my sister were younger we were allowed to open a present from our Aunt after we had our fairy bath, which was a 'special' bath we had before christmas and then the fairy brought us new pyjamas, it is a crazy family tradition but I honestly thought everyone did it until a couple of years ago!

 
6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?



No I haven't :( 
7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?


Nothing really, just chill with the family, its my dads birthday on the 28th of December so we sometimes do something for that. 


8. Any Christmas Wishes?


For it to snow, but only for Christmas day haha

9. Favorite Christmas Smell?

Hmm, my mum buys a candle during christmas it smells like cinnamon and apples. 


10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat? 


Pigs in blankets, they're the best thing about Christmas dinner

11. Which holiday do you celebrate?

Christmas! 

12. What are you doing for the holidays this year?


We tend to have a really chilled holiday tbh eating loads and watching dvds/christmas TV and just relaxing really As I mentioned already my dads birthday is the 28th so we try our best to do something for that but is always so difficult as its during the Christmas period 



13. What's your favorite holiday drink?

Hot Chocolate probably, I love the Honeycomb one for Costa this year, sooooo good!

14. Candy cane or Gingerbread men?


Gingerbread men.

15. What's your favorite holiday/Christmas song?



I have loads, Fairytale Of New York by The Pogues and Kirsty Maccoll So This is Christmas by John Lennon and  Merry Christmas Everybody by Slade would have to be my top three.



16. What's the weirdest gift you've ever received? 

I don't really know tbh probably a clothing item from my gran or something.
17. Have you ever made a snowman?


Loads of times but they never seem to turn out like they do it the movies :(


18. What is your favorite winter fragrance?

Hmmm probably Paco Rabanne Lady Million I tend to wear that in the A/W time.


19. What is at the top of your list this Christmas? (or whichever holiday you celebrate!)


Just the usual; perfume, clothes etc


20. What is most important to you about the holidays?

Honestly just spending time with the family and watching crappy TV after dinner like Eastenders and The Royle Family and eating loads of chocolate, crips, party food and more chocolate!