Saturday 19 January 2013

My jewellery favourites!

I have lately had a little obsession with jewellery, nothing expensive just affordable costume. I tend to wear gold jewellery a lot more I think my skin colour suits it more.

A few of my favourite pieces:






Necklaces - H&M, Watch - Urban Outfitters although you can get them cheaper online, Ring with cross - Topshop, Plain band - ASOS, Earrings, Topshop.

Lately these have been my go to pieces. I love wearing the necklace with either a sheer shirt or denim shirt. I got the gold chain recently and have wore it loads, my mum thinks it belongs in the 70s though. For rings these two are my favourites but I usually have a few on and like above the knuckle rings at the moment but I lost mine after leaving it in a toilet when I was out last week :(. As for earrings I wear studs or cross earrings the cross trend has been out for a while now but I can't help but pick up cross pieces of jewellery.

My favourite places for adorable jewellery would be H&M they always have a huge variety and up to date with what's in. I like Topshop also but rarely pay full price and usually only but it when it's on sale.

What's your favourite jewellery pieces?!!