Tuesday 15 January 2013

January Wishlist


I am always online looking at what is new in the fashion world. I love looking at Tumblr, Lookbook for inspiration and obviously blogs.

Here is a few things I have been lusting over:
Neon Yellow satchel - Neon is going to be a huge trend in 2013 don't panic!You don't need to go dramatic just one key piece and the satchel is the perfect key piece. The Cambridge Satchel Company currently have a collection they're £120 which I would never spend on a bag especially such a bold and will most likely be out for one season. There is many on eBay which start at around £25 another colours are also available.
H&M black platform boots - I love boots! I live in my Chelsea boots and these boots are right up my street. You could wear these boots in many ways; casual with skinny jeans when going shopping or a little more dressy with a skater skirt maybe to dinner or drinks with friends. I love the quilted section at the front the heel isn't too big. The boots are only £30 which is amazing as they look like something Topshop or Zara would sell for a lot more.
Fashionary Sketchbook - I love fashion books I have a few on designers and history of fashion. I have wanted this book for a while I don't want to go down the design route but I do enjoy sketching random outfits. The book is filled with pages of fashion information such as textiles and over 100 template pages for you to design outfits. The book is a little on the pricy side though and can be found on Amazon for £35.
Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield watch - I have lately got into watches I got a Casio watch for Christmas and love it. Michael Kors watches are very popular in the blog community, I love them but think they would look too big on wrist, Daniel Wellington watches are so simply and would look lovely with just a small gold bangle and would never go out of style. Daniel Wellington watches can be found on his website and are around £140.