Wednesday 10 April 2013

A little update.

I was a little stuck with what to blog about. I am not going shopping 'till Friday so I couldn't even post a haul. I enjoy reading people's lifestyle posts so I thought I would share a few photos from the Easter holidays as I went out a few times with friends etc during the holidays. 


  A few of us going out last Thursday, I love Thursday in town. So cheap and I always seem to have an amazing night.


This is me and my friend Mairi. She moved to Aberdeen for uni in last summer, she surprised us last week by coming home a week earlier. Me and my friends were in Wetherspoons having some drinks before heading to a club and she walked in. It was a great surprise as I had no clue.


 Dancing!!

 Megan and I out on Thursday! 

Excuse the quality but I had to include this picture. We were out on Thursday night and in the club there is an area of bean bags, obviously I had to try it out, I have no idea where the most came from though.

Mairi and I in the toilets in Firewater, a little bit excited I think. 



The holidays are nearly over now I have a few things to do for college we are currently working on our graded unit, which is part of the overall grade for the course. I will be discussing the influence of fashion blogs in our society. Obviously I have a great interest in blogs so figured it would be something interesting to write about. I need to do a couple of questionnaires for the research so be prepared for my tweeting begging yous to fill them out! You can follow me Twitter here if you like.

I haven't mentioned it on my blog before but my college are planning an end of year fashion show, it takes place on the 30th of May. Each of us have little jobs to do for it and I am 'in charge' of the social media aspect of the show. Yey! If you would like to see how we are getting on you can check out the blog and Twitter. It would be much appreciated. It is a charity show in aid of Carers Trust which a new charity that offers support and recognition to young people that could be caring for a relative or friend who is ill. We are planning on showcasing up and coming Scottish designers but with an added fairytale twist, as you may know already I love promoting and finding new Scottish designers and I am looking forward to getting started with the show. 

So that is what I have got up to over the holidays. Drinking, college work and watching TV shows online to 3am. So what have yous being up to on the holidays?