Thursday 11 April 2013

April Wishlist

Here are a few things I have had my eye on for the past couple of weeks, as I said in my last post I am going shopping tomorrow so hopefully I may pick a few things up. I don't know about you but when I have a few things I am lusting over I then see them in person and I don't like them. Always happens to me. So who knows what I shall come back with tomorrow. 
           


 ♥ Converse - These shoes have been around for years, it all started with the traditional black shoes and they so branched out into different styles and colours. I have loads of pairs all in almost every colour, it was certainly a trend in high school almost every person owed a pair or 5. But I have never had a short pair, I always wore the high tops. I don't really wear trainers anymore but thought these would be really good for the summer time just to wear with pretty much everything. They are such a classic piece in the wardrobe and perfect when you cant be bothered dressing up.

 ♥ Origins Drink Up - I never really bother about skin care and you would never see me paying ridiculous prices for cleansers but I have heard such fabulous reviews on this product I had to go on the list.  I have tried the famous Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser and I swear by it but now I want to try something different. As I said I have heard amazing reviews on this product and it looks like a great product to use when you are having a little pamper day on a Sunday afternoon. 

 ♥ Models Own Nail Polish - I don't think I can post a wish list without having something neon in the post. I have been watching The Voice UK on Saturdays and cannot stop staring at Jessie J's nails, now I am not a fan of Jessie J but that is a story for another day but her nails were absolutely amazing long and nail. Perfect. Loads of brands have picked up on the neon trend but Models Own is a brand that I love and are very affordable. 

 ♥ Zara Shoes - I seen these whoes in Zara last week and fell in love. I love wedges, I honestly don't think I could go back to stiletto heels. They're just so easy to walk in and your feet aren't killing you after half an hour. These Zara shoes are very on trend and would be lovely to wear during the summer. With a simple outfit and neon accessories. I don't know what I am going to do when this neon trend dies. I love it!