Monday 1 April 2013

What In My Bag

'Whats in my bag' are my absolutely favourite posts and videos I'm sure a few others will agree. I don't spend much on handbags I buy them from places like Primark, River Island and Topshop. Although I would absolutely love a Celine bag I don't see that happening anytime soon though :( 



My bag is from Primark and was about £10/£12, I only really use it for college really it is a reasonable size and fits my notepads for college.  I obviously always carry around my purse, I bought this in the Urban Outfitters sale about two years ago for £5. I don't know what I would do if I lost my purse I have my bus pass in there and more importantly my passport as I have no other form of ID. Moving on to my make up bag I got this as a birthday present, its from Urban Outfitters also. I have an USB this has all my college work it I'm currently working on my graded unit so its very important to just keep a back up of all the documents. I have a diary too I received this at the Christmas bloggers party and use it to keep on track with college things etc. I always seem to have lipsticks at the bottom of my bag I can never go out without lipstick, especially bold colours. A few boring things like hand cream and hand gel I am always on buses and they aren't the nicest things so I always have this in my bag and also hand cream as if I am not on a bus I am waiting in the freezing cold for one I hate when my hands get dry, this Nivea one is great and smells really nice too. I like to carry a few sprays around with me right now I am using a Ted Baker one, its only a fiver from Boots and great just to spray on when you're leaving the house I carry around my perfume sometimes too, it's the Jimmy Choo perfume it is smells amazing. I love it! Lastly is my iPhone I constantly have my phone on me. I would be lost without it. I am forever checking Twitter, strolling though Instagram or playing Hay Day haha. 

So that is what I carry around with me, I may post a whats in my make up bag soon!