Thursday 5 June 2014

NEW HURR PRODUCTS




I recently had a little splurge a few hair goodies which I'd thought I would say with you all.  My hair routine has changed dramatically. I am now using heat on my hair which I never have before as I am now usually a diffuser & omg what a difference it's making to my life, seriously!

The first product is a little repurchase from the KeraCare range. I cannot tell you all enough how amazing this brand is. If you have afro/Caribbean hair then you need to try the range out. The Twist & Define cream is amazing and perfect for defining your curls (duh) I buy my tub in Sallys Salon Services for around £7. When I was in Sallys I also noticed the Palmers - Restoring Conditioner I am a huge lover of Palmers products (their fake tan is my absolute favourite ) and I have been recommended their hair products in the past so thought I would give it ago and I am so glad I did, I use the product about 2-3 times a week focusing on my ends I leave it on for about 6 minutes then rise with cold water - that part isn't enjoyable, trust me but rising with cold water apparently reduces frizz. What I love most about the product is the price I can not remember exactly but it is definitely wasn't more that £4. Moving onto hair oils now they seem to have gotten really popular over the last few years the hype over Moroccan oil was crazy eh? I picked the TRESemme Liquid Gold Argan Oil one up in Boots for £5,99 so far I can't really say I am impressed like I haven't noticed a difference if I am totally honest I must prefer the Organix one. My final product was by VO5 the Nourish My Shine Miracle Mist the product aims to 'Give you lightweight moisturisation, improve manageability, help protect against heat damage and leave hair smooth, soft and with a healthy shine' which I can totally see happening however the smell of the product is so overpowering which I really cant stand as I think it sometimes take over the power of your perfume. 

What are your favourite hair products right now?