Wednesday 13 August 2014

HAUL // BARCELONA MAKE UP

As some of you may know I went away to Barcelona at the end of July. I had an incredible time and obviously managed to get some shopping in too. The first place was obviously Duty Free. I already had in mind what I was going to buy so was over the moon to find that YSL Parisienne was on offer with a free body lotion with it. I've mentioned in a post before but I love perfume but always find ysl really expensive in stores so snapped up the opportunity in Duty Free. When we arrived in Barcelona we went around our local shopping centre and came across Sephora, I've never been to Sephora before and they've just recently started shipping to the UK so I was like a kid in a sweet shop when I was looking around. I first bought a powder and Sephora brush and decided to see how much money I had left at the end of my holiday and bought Make Up Forever HD foundation (oh my god it's absolutely amazing, never going back!) And finally I bought these lipsticks on the plane home. Four Rimmel lipsticks for £9.60, considering one usually retails for £5.49 I think I got myself a bargain, my favourite one is 08, perfect nude lipstick! 





Signature Fonts

                                                                                                               by Font Meme