Friday 10 October 2014

Fashion//Fashion Favourites


Thought I'd share with you a few of my fashion favourites of the last month. I bought a pack of 3 Asos T-shirt for £24 a couple of months ago and I'm so glad I did. I wear them all pretty once a week, usually just with jeans and a necklace which brings me onto my second item, my Vivienne Westwood necklace. I got it for my birthday last year and didn't really wear it for a few months but I'm loving it so much again. Next up are a pair of shoes from New Look i started working in there in July and the staff discount is 50% so as you can imagine my whole wardrobe is slowing becoming a New Look stock room, anyway I love these shoes and think the sliver viable zip adds something a little different compared to my other black shoes. Last up are my new glasses, I have the worse eyesight so when I got my saas payment I decided to buy some new glasses and decided on these ones. Although they are proscription i sometimes wear them just to add to my outfit, sad eh?





Signature Fonts
                                         
                                                                                                              by Font Meme