Thursday 13 November 2014

BRASS NECK CITY


For a few years now I have had a great interest in what Glasgow has to offer fashion wise. I personally can't walk down Buchanan Street without loving someones outfit, Glasgow basically have no boundaries when it comes to good auld fashion. I especially love the amount of amazing vintage/independent stores that we have available in the city. As a retail student studying in Glasgow I love seeing independent businesses doing so well in the area.  So I was absolutely delighted when I heard the news that many of them were going to be coming together to create a fashion show at Hillhead Bookclub later in the month. Basically each store has been asked to design a look based on traditional Glaswegian looks, for example Art School Chic, The Ned etc. The show will be including creations from Granny Would be ProudVintage Guru, We Love to Boogie, Minted & City Retro and Glasgow Vintage Co. 

If you are a lover of vintage fashion then I definitely think you come along on Thursday 20th of November at 8pm. I can imagine it would be a lot of fun and I am pretty excited to see what the guys have to offer.

Sound like something you are interested in? Then head over to the wonderful girls at Betty&Bee's Facebook page  




Signature Fonts

                                                                                                              by Font Meme