Monday 17 November 2014

UPDATE// NOVEMBER

So November has been a busy month for myself with loads of college work to complete, ucas application, working, starting an internship and also decorating. So I thought I'd share it all with you lovely lot.

01. College has been non stop the past month or so. With countless presentations, assessments and reports I never thought I'd see the end however everything has been handed in and I can now enjoy a week off before it all starts back again. 

02. UCAS applications have already started again. I have had mixed feelings about university for a while now however I have really enjoyed my course at college so definitely want to apply for uni, would only be studying for another two years so it seems kinda stupid to not apply. I am meant to be working on a personal statement right now but literally have no clue how to start. 

03. As well as college I am still working at New Look. The Christmas shopping has officially started folks although I am getting a lot more hours so I can't really complain. I also started an internship with a beauty/fashion online company based in Glasgow last week called Unineed. The placement is part of my college course and counts for my main grade at the end of the summer. I really would love to work for an online company in years to come so the placement is giving me plenty of experience and get to drink countless cups of tea all day.

04. With all madness going on I even managed to decorate my room (okay, my dad did) but I had to declutter all junk I have collected over the years. I will probably do a little room tour post later on this week and show you. 

What have you been up to this month? Anything interesting?



Signature Fonts