Monday 11 February 2013

Grammys - Best and Worst Dressed.

The Grammys is my favourite red carpet event of the year. I am a huge music lover. I think the Grammys is the one event where not everyone is wearing a long evening dress. You can get away with anything but this year the rich and famous were sent a memo to not show too much skin which all celebrities stuck to. (Kind of)
I watched the coverage on E! last night and was making notes of all the beautiful artists who were walking down the carpet. I always love seeing the dresses - it's my favourite part of the awards to be honest.

BEST DRESSED

Rihanna

Musically I am not a fan of Rihanna and personally I think she would be lost without her stylist Lysa Cooper but there is no denying she look absolutely gorgeous last night. She wore custom designed Azzedine Alaia. The dress is perfect for her the colour is beautiful with her skin tone and red lip just pulls the look together. Although I wasn't a huge fan of her hair, a little boring I would say but certainly better than her hair last year at the Grammys. What was that?



Carrie Underwood


Another celeb that I loved was Carrie Underwood. I'm not that familiar with her music, she was on American Idol wasn't she? But she looked amazing last night she played in safe with black but it was beautiful. I looked at a few of her other dresses she has worn recently and although this is dress is very predicable for her I still thinks she looks hot. You can never go wrong with Roberto Cavalli. Her dress and jewellery is said to be worth £25 million. Wow!


Nicole Kidman



Another favourite was Nicole Kidman. Nicole has impressed me so much lately. I loved her dress at the SAG awards and I loved her dress last night. She wore Vera Wang and it was beautiful on her. I am a huge fan of Vera Wang, her dresses are always perfect.



WORST DRESS
Adele


Adele usually wears black to most award shows but last night she went all out and wore a floral Valentino dress. It is good to see her in something that's not black but it was an awkward length on her and I didn't think she looked comfortable or confident in it.


J.LO



When is she going to learn? Jennifer Lopez is one of the hottest females but her dresses always disappoint me. She wore a black Anthony Vaccarello dress and with a very high thigh split. I am so bored of this trend Angelina Jolie wore a dress very similar last year at the Oscars and every celebrity seems carrying on the 
trend.


Katy Perry 

 I can't believe I am putting Katy Perry in the worst dress list, she has the most perfect figure but this Gucci dress doesn't do much for her. Too much cleavage I'm surprised Ryan Seacrest could stay focused when he was interviewing her, the colour wasn't the nicest either. Sorry Katy.