Thursday 7 March 2013

March Wishlist

Wow I haven't posted in almost a month! Sadly my internet was broke and I only had my phone to keep up with the world of blogging. With the internet being off for almost three weeks it did make me realise how much I actually depend on it, not just for blogging but just general things in every day life like checking the news or online banking. 
Anyway with my rambling aside I thought I would post a little wishlist. The months are passing us by and we are into March already its always such a difficult time fashion wise for me I am tired of wearing my winter jacket but it isn't exactly T-shirt and flip flop weather. I had a little look around the shops after college this week and seen a few things I really want to pick up in the next few weeks. Oh I also had a look at the Rihanna collection for River Island a post should hopefully be up in the next few days of my opinion on it. 








River Island Black Smart Dungarees £40 - Now these are a love/hate fashion trend right now. I seen them on Kativa @ SheWearsFashion she wore them to London Fashion Week and looked absolutely amazing. When I think of dungarees I think of the light denim ones you mum put on you when you were five and lets be honest they weren't the nicest things but these River Island ones are perfect and defintely add a classy and tailored look.  

Zara Office City Bag £50 - I had seen this in Zara last week and fell in love instantly; the bag is just perfect and looks like a designer handbag. I think it would look gorgerous with one of those fur keyrings that is always appearing on my Tumblr dashboard. So stylish. 

Topman Neon Beanie £8 - Beanies were without a doubt one of the biggest trends at LFW and I am not afraid to admit it I am jumping on the bandwagon this one is from Topman you can get them on Ebay a lot cheaper but there aren't the best I ordered a black one last year and it bobbled after I wore it a few times :( 

Topshop Aubrey Open Side Chunky Boots £75 - I love boots! Especially black boots I know, I know they are a little boring but you can't go wrong can you? These boots would be great in the spring and maybe even in the summer because Britain isn't always sandal wearing weather is it. I would pair them with a pair of cute denim shorts.