Monday 11 March 2013

Fashion Haul




Hauls are one of my favourite posts and videos! I love seeing what people have purchased and what the shops currently have in store, especially Primark since they don't have a website. I am trying my very best to save right now as my sister and I are hoping to head down to London this year for IMATS but of course that didn't stop me buying a couple of things. 

I'm pretty sure almost every blogger has bought this Celine Paris top now and yes I do pair it with my gold chain but y'know I like the look. I bought mines from Ebay I paid £7.99 for mine but the seller seems to be seller them for £11 now, suppose its due to us bloggers buying them left, right and centre. 
I was in town a few weeks and passed Jane Norman; can anyone remember buying their school bags from there when they were about 13? Those were the days! Well I seen they had a sale on and I desperately needed something to wear for a night out so decided to pop in. I came across these cigarette style trousers and decided to try them on they fit perfectly and although they aren't my usual style; I never wear trousers. But I thought they would be a perfect item in my wardrobe. I have said before I love chelsea boots are have a few pairs in many different styles I was in Internationale again another shop I never go in and seen these boots they reminded me of the famous Topshop Allegra boots from a few years ago. I reckoned they would be nice to wear on a night out when I don't really feel like wearing heels I got them for £12 on sale, Great bargain. Finally, moving onto the creepers I have wanted a pair for ages but couldn't bring myself spending £80/90 on a pair of shoes that tbh are not worth it but I was having a look in Primark and spotted someone with them in their basket I ran to the shoe section and found them for an amazing £12. Primark have copied a few things over their time the Mulberry Alexa bags, Dr Martens and American Apparel hoodies to name a few I am surprised they haven't caught on to the Jeffery Campbell craze. The creepers look pretty similar and I honestly cant see anything majorly different to the Underground Creepers.