Wednesday 13 March 2013

Keep Calm and Go Shopping

Nothing like a few cocktails on a weekday is there? That is what I was doing when I went to the Keep Calm and Go Shopping event on Tuesday. The idea was to basically have a few drinks with your friends and shop. What more could you want! The event was hosted by Once Upon A Time, who were recently spotted in Company magazine. If you aren't familiar with them they are a clothing company set up by two sisters Charlotte and Hannah in 2011. I have been a fan of their clothes since I seen their stall at a vintage fair last year so when I seen they were hosting an event I thought it would be perfect to go and have a little shop, a few drinks with friends and a perfect opportunity to blog about an up & coming clothing company.
The event was at Hummingbird in Glasgow, I love Hummingbird and have been a few times it certainly was a perfect place to host it. They were many independent jewellery and clothing stalls there was even a nail bar for shoppers to have a little pamper. After a wonder round I decided on a t-shirt which I may show you in a later post.
The event overall was a great success and I found many local businesses that I didn't know before. I would definitely recommend going to another shopping event which I am sure they will hold after the success of this one. Check out their website here and also their Facebook page



 Once Upon A Time's amazing denim shorts! 
 their rainbow tie dye T-shirts 
♥ Gorgeous midi dresses 
 My favourite items are their studded neon beanies