Sunday 13 April 2014

THE PINEAPPLE EXPRESS

Spring/summer is slowing approaching us which means putting away our  wooly jumpers finally!
Usually I am not a huge fan of all the clothes that shops tend to bring out over the hotter months although one style that I think will be on trend this summer are pineapples. (I may stress that I am NOT talking about the dance wear that you wore when you were six, that's what my mum thought) I am talking about the fruit. I first seen the trend floating around Topshop on a pair of socks which I couldn't resist and had to buy a pair, ever since then they are popping up everywhere! Here are another few ideas of how you can bring the pineapple trend into your wardrobe this season.



(Earphones, Top & Pants - New Look
Bag - Topshop
Phonecase and Necklace - ASOS)